Our Diabetes Educator currently holds clinics on Wednesdays and Thursdays assisting and educating in the management of diabetes. Appointments can be organised through reception staff.
Mental Health Nurse (MHN)
Our MHN works in conjunction with our doctors and clinical staff in providing much needed support for mental health patients. Patients can access this extra support on top of their GP and Psychologist visits,
Our highly trained nursing staff are available for advice on a wide range of medical issues and can be approached with questions you may have in relation to medical advice for you and your family.
Our nursing roles include:
- Pathology collection is available on site
- Wound management
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- Company pre-employment and annual medicals
- General management plans
- A glucometer is available for instant blood sugar level testing
- Blood testing for Warfarin levels (INR) is available at the practice
Our administration staff provide an important link for patients with the practice and are your initial contact point for general enquiries and appointment bookings. They can provide basic information on services and results and direct you to the right person depending on your health issue or query.